Happy Friday my friends!
Here are 5 things I think you should know about...
1. I went to Baskin Robbins the other day and they were out of peanut butter and chocolate ice cream. Like, what? How is that even possible? I've never heard of them being OUT of peanut butter and chocolate. EVER. My first real job was scooping ice cream at Baskin Robbins and I've been loyal to their peanut butter and chocolate ice cream my entire life. I'm starting to question my loyalty. And I guess I now have to call ahead to make sure they have it.
2. I'm now addicted to the tv show The Blacklist. I started watching it on Netflix and I have a feeling my entire weekend will be dedicated to this show. That James Spader.....
3. My final project is up on the October Afternoon blog today! It has been such an honor being their guest designer this month.
4. I think I've caught the knitting bug which is strange because it's 85 degrees outside and usually this doesn't happen for me until the fall season when it starts to get cold. I think what triggered it were these beautiful images I found on Pinterest.
5. And finally, the August Gossamer Blue kits come out tomorrow and I'm so excited for you to see them! I'll have a layout posted here tomorrow so come on by!