Happy Friday! Today Mr. X and I are off of work for the 4th of July holiday and it is gorgeous outside. We have finished re-screening our windows so we can open ALL of them without the chance of any mosquitos or bees coming in to bite and sting our faces while we sleep. It's a good day. And here are five things going on...
1. I'm October Afternoon's guest designer for July so I am up on their blog today and will be every Friday this month with a new project. AHHHH!!!! Crazy exciting! I have always loved their products and this month I am working with the Summertime collection which is just yummy. They always have such great colors and patterns, don't they???
2. We are now addicted to the new television show Mr. Robot. Soooooo gooooooood.
3. Having trouble getting into my next book and hoping that works itself out this weekend. I think after you finish an EXCELLENT book, nothing else can compare. I have started All The Light We Cannot See, The Cuckoo's Calling and Possible Side Effects (about 50 pages into each one) and for the life of me cannot decide what I want to read. AND I ordered three new books on Amazon yesterday. What is wrong with me?
4. I am using my Get To Work Book now that July has started and loving it! I have never really been a planner person because I use my Outlook calendar for everything. But this is going to be used for my creative stuff and so far it's working pretty well. With some of the packaging pieces I created a bookmark and tabbed divider after I saw the one Nicole Reaves created here...she is amazing.
5. And finally, don't forget to check out the July Gossamer Blue kits...they are totally awesome!!